- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Tuna and Swiss cheese burgers.
- 1 (12 ounce) can white tuna, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled. chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 6 kaiser rolls
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine everything but the rolls and cheese. Spread onto the bottom roll and top with cheese.
- Bake until the cheese melts and top with the top of the roll.