- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 6 people
Tasty taco pizza is perfect for dinner when you don't have a lot of time. This pizza goes over well with most everyone.
- 1 pound ground beef (replace with soy-based substitute to make it vegetarian)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) package of taco seasoning
- 1 (12-inch) prepared, ready-to-bake pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, shopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Cook the ground beef (or soy substitute) with the taco seasoning.
- When the ground beef is cooked, spread it over the pizza crust and top it with cheese. Place the pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Top the pizza with the lettuce, tomato and black olives and dollop with the salsa.