- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Tasty orange juice cooked chicken breasts.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 11x7-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken in the prepared pan and brush with the mustard. Place the onion on top and pour the juice over.
- Top each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sugar over and continue baking for 15 more minutes.