- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 12
- 2 pound lean beef, ground
- 2/3 cup milk, boiled
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Take a bowl, add beef, milk, 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce and soup mix. Mix well until dough is prepared.
- Create balls out of the dough.
- Cook the balls in a broiler until cooked and brown in colour. Turn occassionally.
- Mix 2 cup tomato ketchup, 3/4 cup packed brown sugar and 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Heat on sim for 8-10 minutes.
- Place cooker on sim.
- Add meatballs and sauce in it. Cook for sometime.
- Serve hot.