- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked chicken breasts with sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover with the sauce, then sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- During the last hour of cooking sprinkle the cheese on top of the mixture.