- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A flavor packed black-eyed pea, bell pepper, tomato and onion side dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen black-eyed peas
- 1-1/4 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with liquid
- Prepare the peas according to the package directions.
- Add the butter, bell pepper and onion to a skillet and saute. Stir in the peas, tomatoes and some salt and pepper. Cook on low heat until heated through, stirring often.