- Prep: 8 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy fruit salad.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drain and save juice
- 2 cups minature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip
- 2 cups chopped red delicious apples with skins
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Combine the pineapple juice, sugar, flour, egg and vinegar in pan. Heat until thick. Chill overnight.
- At least 8 hours later, combine the apples, nuts, cool whip, pineapple, marshmallows and pineapple juice mixture. Stir and chill until ready to serve.