- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/2 cups
The tarragon in this recipe for classic tartar sauce adds a pleasant twist of flavor. Serve as a condiment to any grilled, baked or sautéed fish meal.
- 1/2 cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a small bowl, add the yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, mustard and lemon juice together and whisk until blended.
- Add the pickles, capers, parsley, tarragon and garlic, and stir until combined.