- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Keep refrigerated, but a yummy tart apple salad. Wonderful spring and summer treat.
- 6 apples, sweet-tart and crisp
- 1/2 cup chopped English walnuts
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups purple grapes, halved and deseeded
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon miracle whip
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Mix together the fruits, nuts and celery. Sprinkle sugar on top, and mix in miracle whip. Still until lightly coated.
- Just prior to serving, stiffly beat the whipping cream. Fold in and serve.