- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This sweet and tangy sauce for sandwiches, subs and burgers will become the favorite new condiment in your house.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.