- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
This pesto can be tossed with your favorite pasta or added to your favorite soup or sauce for some additional flavor.
- 1 cup packed fresh tarragon leaves (2 bunches)
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves (1-2 bunches)
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted and skinned
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse the mixture until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the pesto to a jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator, capped tightly, for up to 5 days.