- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 5 pounds of chicken
Crush the fresh tarragon stems with the back of knife in order to release their wonderful and invigorating aroma and flavor.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Put the olive oil, a few pinches of salt and pepper, lemon juice, chopped garlic and the tarragon into a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended. Coat the chicken with the marinade, cover and then place into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to marinate. Discard marinade after use.