- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Tarragon Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups makes an elegant ladies' lunch.
- Chicken Salad: 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce Cups: 4 to 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 green onions, chopped
- sprig of fresh tarragon, for garnish
- For Chicken Salad: Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Adjust seasonings.
- Place a large dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf. Garnish with green onions and tarragon. Fold up like a taco and enjoy.