- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy pieces of chicken coated in a tangy cream sauce made with sour cream, fresh tarragon and dill.
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast (about 4 cups), chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the tarragon and dill and fold into the sour cream mixture, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the chicken and the grapes and gently mix until coated.
- Place, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.