- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A superb summer salad, try this sweet and tangy mix of watermelon, cilantro, rice vinegar and toasted peanuts.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups diced seeded watermelon
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Place the vinegar and the sugar in a medium-sized salad bowl and whisk together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the watermelon, cucumber and cilantro, and gently toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with the toasted peanuts and serve immediately.