- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 3 servings
Tangy Watercress Salad has all the ingredients that foodies love: watercress, lime, romaine, and mint. Refreshing and fun!
- 1 bunch watercress (trimmed and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 1 heart of romaine (chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- Combine all greens in a salad bowl
- Whisk lime, sugar and olive oil together
- Dress salad with olive oil mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.