- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Sweet and tangy homemade hamburgers.
- 1 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup hot and spicy ketchup
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grey poupon dijon mustard
- 4 kaiser rolls
- Deli coleslaw
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Split the ground beef in fourths, and shape patties around the pineapple ring (hiding it completely).
- Combine the ketchup, sugar and mustard in a saucepan, heating until the sugar has dissolved.
- Cook the burgers, 5 minutes per side, using the sugar marinade frequently. Serve on a roll topped with 1 heaping tablespoon of cole slaw.