- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 20
Tea lover's rejoice. Spiced Tea is served cold and is flavored with cinnamon, cloves and tangy pineapple juice.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 15 whole cloves
- 1 small package cherry gelatin
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 quart sweetened tea
- 1 large can frozen orange juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Combine 1 quart water, cinnamon, sugar and cloves in a large saucepan. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Add gelatin; stir to dissolve. Add pineapple juice and tea.
- Dilute orange juice using package directions. Add to mixture. Add lemon slices. Simmer until very hot. Strain. Refrigerate until cold.