- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Use freshly toasted sesame seeds for this tangy sesame and cucumber salad as they tend to lose a lot of their flavor if set aside for even a short period of time.
- 2 large cucumbers sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place the vinegar, oil and soy sauce into a salad bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Add the cucumber and the sesame seeds to the bowl with the dressing and toss well to coat.
- Place the salad in the refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to serving to allow the flavors to blend.