- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 32
These canapes are great at parties, the horseradish gives them a little kick.
- 1 cup flaked canned crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 32 toast points
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Drain canned fish.
- In a blender combine mayonnaise, celery and fish.
- Blend into a paste.
- Combine butter and horseradish in a bowl.
- Spread horseradish butter on toast points.
- Top with fish mixture.
- Garnish with parsley sprinkled over the top.