- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12
Tangy Sausage Bites are coated in a sauce made with grape jam and barbecue sauce.
- 1/2 pound low fat smoked sausage, made with turkey and pork
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 3 tablespoons grape jam
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- Coat grill pan or skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat pan over medium high heat.
- Heat sausage for 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from pan. Add pepper strips to pan and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Cut sausage and pepper strips into 12 bite sized pieces.
- Combine jam and barbecue sauce in microwave safe bowl. Add sausage and pepper pieces, stirring until coated. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until hot.
- Serve in bowl with toothpicks.