- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Brush this tangy sauce over your boiled corn, for a flavorful alternative to plain butter.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the lime juice, oil and chili powder in a small bowl, and whisk to blend.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and a few grinds of fresh black pepper, and stir.
- Brush the lime mixture over hot, boiled corn and serve immediately.