- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8
Tangy Lemon Bars look great on a dessert tray.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon flour
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Cream flour, powdered sugar and margarine together. Spread in an 8 inch square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Beat remaining ingredients together and pour over crust. Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or until custard is set. Sprinkle with confectioners's sugar when cooled.