- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Garnish Tangy Hummus with thin slices of preserved lemon.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1, 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 slices preserved lemon, rinsed, peel removed
- preserved lemon for garnish
- With the food processor running, drop garlic down chute. Stop; add remaining ingredients. Process smooth. Chill.