- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
You will love the tangy taste of this dish.
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried whole tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Wash and clean beans.
- Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with non stick spray.
- Place over medium heat until hot.
- Add onions and saute until tneder.
- Add celery and green peppers.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.