- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Tangy Grilled Beef is savory and sweet.
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil for grill rack
- Mix soup, sugar, lemon juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and thyme.
- Place steak on lightly oiled grill rack over medium hot coals. Grill uncovered to desired doneness (allow 15 minutes for medium doneness), turning once and brushing often with soup mixture.
- Heat remaining soup mixture to a boil and serve sith steak.