- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Tangy, sweet fruit salad.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 orange
- grated rind of orange
- 2 red apples, cut into wedges
- 2 green apples, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandrain oranges, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Stir together the sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and orange rind. Cook until thick, boiling for 1 minute. Allow to cool.
- Mix together all the fruits, pour dressing over and stir well. Chill before serving.