- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12 People
Buttermilk adds a touch of tang to this refreshing cold cucumber soup recipe.
- 5 cucumbers
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint yogurt
- 1 quart buttermilk
- salt and pepper
- Peel and seed the cucumbers, then chop them up into 1-inch pieces.
- Place all of your ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until it's smooth.
- Place the soup in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 2-4 hours.