- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
The dressing used to drizzle on classic Cobb salad is a slightly tangy and flavorful blend of olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Make sure you use freshly squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil for superior taste.
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire, sugar, garlic and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate, tightly covered, for up to 1 week.