- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
The key to making this tangy avocado dressing successful is using thick and creamy Greek yogurt, fresh lemon juice and fresh dill.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and process until the mixture is smooth. Season the dressing with additional sea salt if needed, and then serve immediately.