- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1-1/2 pounds chicken
This spicy, yogurt-based marinade is ideal for boneless and skinless chicken breast. Refrigerate the chicken for at least a few hours, or ideally overnight, before cooking.
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 turns fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweetened lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely-minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely-minced garlic
- Place all of the ingredients into a shallow dish and whisk vigorously until blended.
- Put the chicken into the marinade and flip a few times to coat. Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to cooking. Discard extra marinade after use.