- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 5 min
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The ground beef mixed with the yellow corn meal make this dish special.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned
- Â¾ cup yellow corn meal
- 1Â½ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pkg. chili seasoning mix
- 1 lb. can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. sweet corn, drained
- 2Â¼ oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Stir together cornmeal, milk and egg.
- Add rest of ingredients, except cheese.
- Pour into crock pot, cover, cook on high 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, cover and cook another 5 minutes.