- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail boasts a well-balanced combination of flavors from a blend of gin, sweet vermouth, green chartreuse and orange bitters. Feel free to substitute a dash of Campari for the bitters if desired.
- 1 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3/4 ounce green chartreuse
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 1 cherry and a lemon twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then stir the mixture for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with the cherry and the lemon twist, and then serve immediately.