- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A simple slow cooked taco soup.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together the first five ingredients and 1 cup of water in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4 hours on low, or 1-2 hours on high.
- Serve over the crushed chips with cheese over top.