- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Taco Stir Fry is a quick and easy meal with great Mexican flavors.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1, 1 pound can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1, 9 1/2 ounce package corn chips
- 2 small heads Boston lettuce, shredded
- Brown ground beef and onion in oil in large skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Stir in corn, tomatoes and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Simmer covered, over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese and corn chips. Cook until cheese is partially melted.
- Place lettuce on serving platter. Spoon ground beef mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.