- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Taco Salad with homemade tortilla shells is easy to prepare anytime.
- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1, 1 1/4 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Mexican 4 cheese blend, shredded
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Crumple 4 large sheets of foil to make 4, 3 inch balls; place on baking sheet. Place 1 tortilla over each ball; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown.
- Meanwhile cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package. Fill shells with lettuce, meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes just before serving. Drizzle with ranch dressing.