- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
This Mexican taco salad recipe is easy to whip together for a light and refreshing main or a delicious side dish.
- 1, 15-ounce can Libby’s whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1, 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cored and shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, tomato and ranch dressing.
- Line a large bowl or platter with tortilla chips; layer lettuce, vegetable mixture and cheese, in that order, on top of chips.