- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Tired of tacos for Mexican dinner night? Try a zesty Taco Pie for an easy alternative.
Variations: You can top off this pie with whatever you'd like. Try salsa, sour cream, lettuce, or all three!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, drain, and mix with Taco Seasoning.
- In a small bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- Layer ground beef, chilies, then egg mixture in greased pie plate.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover with cheese then cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes then serve