- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Fun for lunch or a great appetizer. Taco Chip Casserole is sure to please family and friends.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 package Dorito tortilla chips, crushed
- Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, onion for garnishing
- Brown meat; drain fat. Add taco mix and sauces. Simmer, covered, until meat is cooked and flavors blended.
- Put half of meat mixture in a casserole; sprinkle with half of chips; repeat. Bake at 350 degrees F about 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot with grated Cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, lettuce and chopped onion to top each serving.