- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Yummy slow cooker taco casserole.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- In a separate bowl mix the salsa and chili powder with the beef.
- Spoon 1/2 of the beef mixture into the slow cooker. Layer with 1 cup of the chips and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve with lettuce and tomato.