- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Mozart Dry, a colorless Austrian chocolate liqueur made from the maceration of two different cocoa beans, is blended with Campari and Antica Formula in this amazing cocktail.
- 1 ounce Mozart Dry
- 2/3 ounce Campari
- 2/3 ounce Antica Formula sweet vermouth
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.