- Prep: 13 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 26 min
- Serving: 4
Adding just a tourch of vinegar to this dish gives it a refreshingly piquant flavor.
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 4 swordfish steaks cut 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onions and 1 tablespoon of the broth.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Stir in the remaing 2 tablesppons of broth and the seasoning.
- Place the swordfish in a single layer on top of the vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Transfer the swordfish to a warm serving platter.
- Stir the vinegar into the vegetables in the skillet.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture over the fish.