- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4
Ring the cowbells and yodel for your family to try Swiss Yodel Chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, halved, skinned
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Pound chicken breasts. Place breasts in a greased baking pan. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- Mix soup and wine together and spoon over breasts. Sprinkle stuffing over breasts. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake covered for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Uncover and bake the last 15 minutes for browning.