- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
This is a complete meal in one pot.
- 2 lbs. round steak, cut into 6 serving pieces
- Â½ tsp. peppered seasoned salt
- 8 new potatoes, cut into fourths
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can diced stew tomatoes
- 1 jar home style beef gravy
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle beef with seasoned salt.
- Brown on both sides in a skillet.
- Layer potatoes, carrots, beef, and onion in crock pot.
- Mix tomatoes and gravy; spoon over mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.