- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooker swiss style chicken.
- 4 whole skinless chicken breasts, split in half
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the cheese slices on top.
- Mix together the soup and broth in a separate bowl. Pour over the chicken, sprinkle the stuffing on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.