- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A simple cheese topped salad with a beautifully seasoned vinaigrette.
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Vinaigrette ingredients:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- Rip the lettuce into bite-size pieces and toss with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Combine all the vinaigrette ingredients together and serve with the salad.