- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 2-4
Swiss Miss Fondue will have everyone scrambling for their forks ready to dip their bread and veggies into hot cheesy goodness.
- 3/4 pounds Swiss Cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 loaf French Bread, cubed
- Assorted vegetables--cauliflower/broccoli florets, carrots
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Black Pepper
- Toss the grated cheese with flour. Rub inside of the saucepan with garlic.
- Add wine and heat over low flame until small bubbles form but do not boil.
- Add about 1/4 cup cheese at a time and stir constantly until mixture is completely blended.
- Garnish with black pepper and a pinch of grated nutmeg. Serve bubbling hot with cubed French Bread or veggies.