- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Soup, frozen vegetable and swiss cheese casserole
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen California medley vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss chesse (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the soup, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables, 2/3 cup onions and 1/3 cup of the cheese in a 2 quart dish. Cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until vegetables are tender, stir.
- Sprinkle the retained cheese and onions over the vegetables. Bake until onions are golden, about 5 more minutes.