- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4-6
Swiss Cheese Quiche will satisfy any cheese lover. Serve with a mixed green salad and a wedge of ripe canteloupe.
- 9 inch pie crust lightly baked
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Spread butter on the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl with a wire whisk, mix cream, eggs, and salt until well blended. Mix in cheese. Place pie crust on a baking sheet to stabilize it, then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and bake an additional 35 minutes. Test doneness when inserted knife comes out clean.