- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Easy to make Swiss Cheese and Tomato Bake is made with seasoned croutons.
- 4 cups seasoned croutons
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 8 ounces Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Layer croutons in a greased 9 inch pie pan.
- Next, layer tomato slices and Swiss Cheese.
- Mix the eggs, milk and seasonings together with a whisk and pour over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, uncovered.